Dance Steps
I think it's pretty narrow-minded of someone to assume their life is the one blueprint everyone tries to follow.
My life is "out of order" ... Not the 404 not found/doesn't work concept... But the dance steps I was taught, was the common coretrot: school wedding kids death. School wedding kids death. School wedding kids death... Not the best plan for a genius...
Women are allowed to not have kids and still be happy and content. And strong. Just because we have the equipment doesn't mean we have to populate the species. Believe me, there are enough people here... We need to invest in the infrastructure and education of our populace. Of the people trying to scrape by and not drown in quid pro quo...
It has always surprised me that the Republican Right dictates all life is precious, but then mocks those less fortunate... Or with single mothers. Or never puts their money where their mouth is... They spout that they're holier than most, but then evict those in need from getting assistance? They present the image of supporting all life... But if said-life isn't up to their scrutiny, or standards, then what? They're expendable? They aren't getting into heaven? They're not worth help?
I've never understood the hypocrisy. I've never shared that sentiment... Why would someone who preaches they know what God means or does? Who is a human to understand the scope of a god?
To have such judgements and then take all their money or means of surviving away... is horrendous. And the exact set of ideals Jesus would despise... One cannot buy their way into heaven or even immortality... Thank fuck.
The Democrats and The Hypocrits. Lol
Well, they're all a bit hypocritical, huh? I feel like we are getting another party, hopefully... Maybe one with some young SENSE, and some justified justice, for once... 🤞 maybe one with youthful integrity? Someone who hasn't ever been on the Epstein Island, ya know?
The rich are bored. ... Why not make humanity better? Why not work towards making life better for all? Not just horde horde horde. Control assets...
...
I had to learn my own dance and made up a few steps along the way. My life has been a rollercoaster... And I wish I had had mature adults to raise me... To be on the same team, same page for me ... Instead, everyone had a different dance planned out for me.
My own father had thought I was an idiot, so he got my IQ tested in my early 20s. Found out I was a genius... But still didn't know what to do with me.
No one was really blunt or direct with me. There were so many assumptions about how I socialized with those who could. I was (and am) a big flirt. I'm a selective extrovert, because others who are neurodivergent energize me. Thus why I love working with The Company. ...annnnd tech ops!!
...
Dragoncon is upon us. I am looking forward to it. It is another world colliding with this one. I love it so much! Volunteering is the only way to afford going. I highly recommend that avenue, to attend cons.
We are staying out of merch store for now....we simply cannot cannot afford even a look...
...
Stay tuned for the Dragon con dance steps ...
Comments
Post a Comment